Sunday, November 21, 2010

Behind Every Good Man . . .

Today I owe a huge hug/kiss/dinner/house cleaning/diaper changing/kid watching/whatever else it takes to say THANK YOU to my beloved wife.  I have been working on launching my new website this week and have finally decided to send it out into the vast wasteland we know as the internet... My wife has been ever so patient with my rants, tantrums, and muffled cussing as I am struggling with my laptop to get the site up and running.  So to her and all wives like her who continue to hold the fort down while we men "play" with our toys, I'd like to say THANK YOU!  

Becca, you continue to inspire me more than you know.  Your kindness, patience, and loving smile keep me going even when I think success is not possible.  And so, because of your undying devotion to see me succeed and your amazing ability to tolerate me and all my quirks,I will launch my new site,www.mathewgardellaphotography.com

And what about the rest of you???  Do your wives inspire you?  Drop me a line and share with us how.

No comments:

Post a Comment