Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Next Sartorialist...?

For those of you who do not know about the Sartorialist, let me keep it short and sweet.  The Sartorialist is a website for fashion where every day or so, Scott Schuman posts pics of people that are "in style" on the streets of major cities around the world.  Well, this season, Scott has showcased several pics with people wearing scarves.  Now, let's start with my reason for this post.....  My six year old daughter Nina is a "Fashionista".  She LOVES clothes, shoes, accessories, and any other "girly" thing she can get her hands on.  She mixes and matches her own clothes in ways I would never think of and is always "in style" with what the Sartorialist is posting on his blog.  The scary thing is, Nina does not have access to a computer, nor does she watch a lot of TV.  Most of her TV viewing is DVD's that have been approved by upper management (my wife).  This morning, our house was a bit cold and Nina decided she wanted to put on a scarf.  In her true style, she donned the scarf in a way I had never seen before... But of course, she was right on the money with what they're doing in Europe now!  I had to send the picture over to the Sartorialist and share my little fashionista with him.  Who knows, perhaps she will start her own blog... the Fashionista... Move over Scott Schuman, Nina is coming on the scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment