Sunday, December 25, 2011

Santa's Secret Letter. . .

Last night, my daughter Grace left a letter for Santa asking him to please send her a picture of Rudolph.  She has been in a heated debate with her five year old sister the past three weeks as to whether or not Rudolph is real. Well, this morning Santa put an end to all the debate... Here's a copy of what was waiting for Grace... We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!        ~ mat

Dear Grace,

Thank you so much for the letter and the cookies!  I know that you and your sisters were especially good this year and I hope you like all of the toys that I left.  As for your question, that’s a tough question to answer by words, so I’ve attached a picture that I took of Rudolph tonight before we left the North Pole.  Merry Christmas girls! 

Love,
Santa

P.S.  Next year tell mom and dad to leave me some hot cocoa with the cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment