Friday, November 23, 2012

Giving Thanks. . .

Today is Black Friday... the most notorious shopping day of the Western Culture.  In a day in which we are so quick to acquire worldly goods, let us take some time to continue to give thanks what we have already been given...

The image below was taken this morning outside my home.  I stepped outside for a brief moment to find the sun rising over the woodland.  The fog was beginning to burn off and it made a most spectacular scene.  After thanking God for the beautiful image he shared with me and "burning" it into my memories, I decided to step inside and grab my camera.  Taking the shot below inside to post process it, I decided to lower the brightness of the sun in the woods only to reveal a picture of a dove.  The dove is the sign of the Holy Spirit... the love that God has for each of us is hidden in our lives everyday... you only have to look.


No comments:

Post a Comment