Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mothers, Mothers, Everywhere. . .

As a child, my mother was the most important figure in my life.  She was a "homemaker".  Today, that term has become something of the past.  For those of you not familiar, a homemaker is the following:
a cook, a house keeper, a chauffeur, a teacher, a doctor, a nurse, a tailor, a hairdresser, a mechanic, a personal trainer, a personal assistant, a builder, a vet, and  everything in between... She works tirelessly through the day and night all for the low low price of .... $0.  And it all begins when she says "yes" to life and carries you in her womb.  Her blood is your blood, her body forms your body, and she will forever be a part of you, like it or not.  Your mother is an extension of you and vice versa. I'd like to take this time to thank all the mothers in the world for their life of dedication and service to their families. Thanks Mom for being you. . .

Here is my mother with my daughter at the Lake... Summer 2007.  It is one of my favorite pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment