Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wedding Day Dreams. . .

Today I was thrown into the future.  My daughter made her first Holy Communion in church.  As I stooped down to take her picture, and looked through the camera, I saw a beautiful bride staring back at me... only this time, it wasn't a client's wedding;  it was my baby girl! Her beauty filled the room and although it was just the two of us, I admit I had to hold back the tears as she stared into the camera... when I finished taking the shot and lowered the camera, there was my little girl again, ready to go to church.  Well Gracie, someday I hope to walk you down the aisle, and on that day, I won't hold back the tears....




3 comments:

  1. Mat, this made me tear up! So sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie Aunt Linda is so proud of you you looked so beautiful. And I know Jesus was soo happy on your communion day!! You are very special and I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Gracie! What a wonderful day for you.

    ReplyDelete