Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Bag for Every Girl. . . .

Today I'd like to take the time to introduce to you a friend of mine with a superb product.  Alicia Clendennin is the owner and founder of Shutter Bug Bags.  These camera bags are one of a kind in their ability to transform any bag into a camera bag.  She offers several styles with different colors as well.  The best part is the removable liner that allows you to transfer all you stuff from one bag to another without having to spend tons of time emptying out your bag.  I found her unique design both innovative and trendy!  They conveniently disguise your expensive camera gear in a purse style bag.  For us photog's, camera theft is always a concern and believe me, thieves know the styles of the big name camera bag companies. But these bags are not only for the camera toting woman on the go.... they also make awesome diaper bags and purses as well.  If you have time, please check out her website www.shutterbugbags.com and shop for someone you know.  And for all the dad's out there reading this post... don't forget that mother's day is coming up fast!  Well, I hope you like her product as much as I do.  I don't usually endorse products on my blog page but these bags are something special.  Here are just some of the products she offers on her site....







 

No comments:

Post a Comment