Friday, March 18, 2011

Date Night . . .

Tonight my wife and I had the rare opportunity to "get away" for a date.... although we only went into town for coffee, I have to admit it was nice to reconnect.  As we entered the Starbucks, it was as if I was lost. There were no kids in tow, no food to cut up, no butts to wipe, no fights to break up.... We both sat in the silence of the coffee shop watching the cyber geeks on their laptops watching various You Tube videos and for the first time in a long time, enjoyed each other's company.... I'd like to take a second to remind all the married couples out there to take time this weekend to "reconnect" with each other, even if it's as simple as sharing a cup of coffee and some dessert. You won't regret it........
Nothing like a piece of banana bread for the baby. Yes, my wife is pregnant with our fifth child!

Finis!

No comments:

Post a Comment